Positive Psychology Conferences Readership Profiles: Key Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
A statistical representation of global users for positivepsychology.annualcongress.com(Source: Google Analytics)
Positive Psychology 2021 Web Metrics at Glance: Source from Google Analytics
The audit of the Google Analytics traffic of Positive Psychology 2021 in Paris, France clearly characterize the interests of the global anxious conference participants like Academicians and Department Faculty, Scientists, Research Scholars, Students, Positive Psychologists, Happiness and Mindfulness experts, Leadership professionals, Coaches, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Philosophers, Mental Health and Stress Management experts, Therapists and Counselors, Yoga and Meditation experts, Social Workers, Health care and Pharmacy professionals, etc. The other section of audiences include Directors, Managers, Presidents, CEO’s, Policy makers, Media Standouts and Collaborators, HR professionals, Data Management and Industry executives from Technology, Science and Medical Companies, along with Healthcare sectors are exploring to attend, present and exhibit on highly acknowledged international conferences, meetings and events.
The dashboard of Google Analytics traffic overview clearly reflects the interests of the global attendees are checking our website for information, submitting abstracts, to browse the information about conference, latest research, to discuss, reflect on and develop their ideas in particular field of study.
- With over Million readers worldwide and nearly 7034+ hits a month on our website and 19531+ visitors quarterly and 40309+ visitors half yearly altogether 87141+ annually, we have engaged audience and industrial companies across the multidisciplinary domains with an average time spent by each visitor on site is 2.16 minutes.
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, United Arab Emirates, France, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Brazil, Austria, Sweden, China, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Finland Ukraine, South Korea, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Lebanon,
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations. For Under developing nations young researchers, scientists and scholars our conference website is yardstick to quantify their research proposals submitted.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, Houston, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, Edinburgh, London, Rome, Milan, Florence, Budapest, Lisbon, Prague, Vienna, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Munich, Athens, Zagreb, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore City, Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh and Istanbul.
The Traffic Sources mentions that the number of Unique Visitors of the website listing from renowned universities, colleges, research institutions, local and private organizations and industries.
Reasons behind listing Psychology, Mental Health, Stress and Happiness on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- Researchers are inclined only to the conferences where their profiles and abstracts get highest visibility and readership.
- The most accessible way for researchers to grow their research profiles is through their contributions with a conference presentation at our conference.
- Our Conference provides opportunities to network and meet other researchers in their field and establish potential contacts for future positions.
- Attending and presenting at our conference would contribute to learn about the most recent advances in their respective fields and departments.
- Get an opportunity to publish full paper in our international journals with high impact factors on Special issues.
Besides all these factors we also create individual speaker pages where their accepted biographies and abstracts are updated on regular basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.
If you are looking for a global exposure for your books publications, products and services, so here is your opportunity to advertise in the website that can connect you to leading professionals, experts, science and medical specialists across the Globe.
Positive Psychology 2021 is scheduled on March 15-16, 2021 at City of Light and Love Paris, France. The major theme of this conference is ‘’Authentic Happiness towards Wellness, Resilience and Quality of Life’’ which enables participants to develop their insights into their related topics under their expertise fields and departments while expanding their perspectives along with eminent professionals and so on.
Positive Psychology conferences provides an international platform for the exchange of information in a wide arena of branches of Psychology, Psychiatry, Mental Health, Neurology, Neuroscience and Social Sciences. We are looking forward to being part of this collaborative gathering of key innovators and thought leaders from across the medical, science and healthcare spectrum. For more information or for opportunities to attend, speak, or sponsor at this year’s conference.
In case you have any queries regarding speaking, attending, exhibiting, sponsoring, media partnerships, branding and advertising opportunities, please contact our representative Francesca Green by email at: [email protected], or [email protected]
The discoveries and advances of psychological and brain science continue extending its scope and devices and changing its structure and association. Positive Psychology 2021 entitled 32nd World Summit on Positive Psychology, Mindfulness, Psychotherapy and Social Sciences is scheduled on March 15-16, 2021, in the city famous for Beauty Paris, France will give an opportunity to present, reflect, exhibit, network, discuss & learn from each other. We present the global brightest experts in psychology, psychotherapy, mental health, philosophy, life sciences, medical, development and technology over an unforgettable two days. Be inspired by a faculty of 40+ speakers from around the world this conference provides a forum for delight, diversion, fulfillment, satisfaction, and triumph.
Global Internet users for conferenceseries.com: Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Flip on the other side Conferenceseries world’s leading specialist in organizing scientific conferences, events trade, and consumer exhibitions both domestically and internationally in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business attracting more than 25 Million+ Visitors, 25000+ unique visitors per conference and 70000+ page views for every individual conference would help in quantifying our presenters research and biography visibility to the online communities and get recognized worldwide.
Conference Series Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
- 25 Million+ Visitors
- 25000+ unique visitors per conference
- 70000+ page views for every individual conference
Out of the 500,000 listing worldwide major conferences attended by 2.5 million attendees 16.8% attendees are drawing only from our Medical, Pharma, Healthcare, Nursing, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business conferences. The main reasons behind the increased popularity of our conference attendees is because of the changing mindsets of academicians, researchers and industries in exploring the opportunities for exchanging ideas, sharing resources, building networks and increase awareness of the on the recent happenings in their research around the world.
“Attending and presenting at conferences remains as the most favorable model of knowledge dissemination for researchers and practitioners to keep abreast of all advances in their field, presenting state-of-the-art research usually on a variety of subjects”
We will continue to set our bar higher and make further progress to organize 1000 conferences in 50 countries across all continents by 2018. We have recently launched online digital video library where all our conference proceedings would be shared and be accessed by the online communities freely.
Channels for driving additional traffic to your research
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.